Become A Chapter Member
When you join NSA’s Southern California Chapter, you’ll maximize your visibility and networking through members-only content, promotion, leadership, and development opportunities locally. You’ll belong to a community that shares information and ideas generously.
See the chart below for information about the different levels of chapter membership
Benefits of Membership
As a member of NSA SoCal, you’ll have access to benefits including:
- Chapter Seminars. 9 events featuring high-level guest speakers annually ($450 value)
- Video Vault. Learn from nationally-known keynote speakers and local experts. Develop your savvy in marketing, branding, technology, humor, storytelling, product development, thought leadership, and platform skills—the tools and knowledge you need to meet the requirements of audiences and buyers. ($200 value)
- Quarterly Summits offer chapter members important and engaging content and exclusive access to high-level experts.
- Members-only get-togethers. Network with other experienced speakers via our virtual get-togethers. Exchange knowledge and resources with people who “get” you—who truly understand the challenges and joys of professional speaking. Share inspiration and brainstorming as you continue to advance in your speaking career.
- Members-only pricing. NSA SoCal Chapter members receive discounts on our December Holiday party and President’s Luncheon/Summer Kick Off
- West Coast Alliance discounts. Enjoy discounted events hosted by our West Coast Alliance NSA Partners.
- Visibility. Your listing in the chapter’s online directory makes it easy for meeting planners to find you—not just nationally, but as a local resource.
- Promotion opportunities. Publicize your programs and products through our members-only literature table at chapter meetings.
- Coaching. Members are eligible for coveted “hot seat” coaching from visiting experts during our Deep Dive sessions at chapter meetings.
- Reduced fees for chapter events. Attend our dynamic programs at members-only pricing.
- Leadership development. Our Board of Directors keeps the chapter vibrant and successful—having fun and deepening relationships as they contribute to our members’ success. Members are eligible to run for Board positions.
- Networking. Interact with leaders and experienced professionals from across the region.
- Growth. Get and stay inspired as you build your business and refine your skills.
If you’re not ready to join yet, come to our chapter meetings and salons—everyone is welcome. You’ll learn from the example and experience of experts. And if you’re ready to accelerate the growth of your speaking business, enroll in our Speakers Academy.